Lake Tyler Lodging, RV Parks, Hotels, Dining, Air Travel
Visitors to Lake Tyler come from everywhere, from Tyler and throughout Texas, and from other states. Some drive, many travel in RVs, and others fly into Tyler Pounds Regional Airport. Everyone needs lodging, and a place to eat, and we're hoping this page helps!
The Boulders at Lake Tyler
The Boulders at Lake Tyler is located on a 128 acre lot at 16822 McElroy Rd, Whitehouse, Texas. The Boulders offers a fun experience for the entire family.
It provides cabins, pull-thru and back-in waterfront RV sites, and camper rentals.
It also offers fishing from a freshly renovated fishing barge, tackle, boating, boat slips, and concessions. There is also a boat ramp located on the grounds for your convenience.
For more information, visit the website of The Boulders at Lake Tyler or phone 903.268.5880
|The Boulders at Lake Tyler offers cabin rentals along with a bathhouse|
Petroleum Club on Lake Tyler
Lake Tyler Petroleum Club offers 6 cozy cabins. These are comfortable quarters with a fully furnished kitchen, a living room with a pull out sofa bed, a private bedroom, and a full bathroom. Three of the six cabins also have lofts for additional sleeping. All cabins are within walking distance of the lake and club pool.
For more information, visit the website of The Petroleum Club or phone 903.566.4444
The Cabins at the Petroleum Club
The Lake Tyler Petroleum Club offers 6 cozy cabins close to the lake and other outdoor activities.
These are comfortable quarters with a fully furnished kitchen, a living room with a pull out sofa bed, a private bedroom, and a full bathroom. Three of the six cabins also have lofts for additional sleeping.
All cabins are within walking distance of the lake and club pool.
Lake Tyler Marina Resort
The Lake Tyler Marina Resort (LTMR) is located near the Lake Tyler dam, at 18183 Concession Road, Whitehouse, TX 75791. Phone 903.839.2650.
It features a RV Park, boat launch, convenience store, grill open for breakfast and lunch, fishing supplies, bait, gasoline and much more.
The RV park is quite large with a good variety of 30 and 50 amp spots to include natural shade, big-rig friendly drive through, as well as spots for smaller campers and tents, with both water front and non-water front spaces available. There is also a laundry room and bath house on the premises.
Read more at Lake Tyler Marina on Facebook
Other Lodging Options
Camp Tyler offers a number of activities, and cabins. Please inquire about options at the Camp Tyler website.
Several RV parks are also located in the area, including the RV park at the Lake Tyler Marina.
Bed & Breakfasts around the Tyler area offer exceptional amenities and services.
|NOTE: This website has no affiliation or connection with the listed marinas, hotels, B&Bs, RV parks or campgrounds. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the lodging they book.|
Some of our favorite hotels and motels in Tyler
Want to be near Tyler's major shopping outlets, the Broadway Square Mall, and popular Tyler restaurants? Stay in the South Broadway Corridor at one of these properties.
- Courtyard by Marriott, new in 2010 - 7424 South Broadway - near Kohl's, across the parking lot from SmashBurger and Subway, across Broadway from Carmike 14 Theater
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tyler South - Opened in the fall of 2015 at the Villages at Cumberland Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott - Opened in the fall of 2014, on Heritage Drive, just off Broadway and next to Kohl's Department Store
- Hilton Garden Inn - South Broadway at Grande Boulevard, on the Rose Rudman Recreational Trail, close to Clear Springs Texas Seafood and Spring Creek Bar-B-Que
- Holiday Inn Select - South Broadway, near Chuy's and Panera Bread, across from Outback Steakhouse and Olive Garden
- Best Western Southpark Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway, next to Holiday Inn Select, two blocks from Broadway Square Mall
- Candlewood Suites - just off South Broadway on Rieck Road
- Comfort Suites - just off South Broadway on Rieck Road
- Sleep Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway, on Donnybrook Avenue near Rieck Road, across from the Rose Rudman Trail and Premier Fitness
Need to stay near Loop 323 and its connections to Lake Tyler? Then consider:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites South - Loop 323 SE at University
- Staybridge Suites - just off East Loop 323; opened Jan 2011, close to UT-Tyler and the Tyler medical district
- LaQuinta Inn and Suite University Area - just off East Loop 323; opened Jan 2015
- Kiepersol Estates: On the grounds of a beautiful winery near Bullard, just minutes south of Tyler ... find the best deal, compare prices, and read reviews at TripAdvisor
- Woldert-Spence Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn: northeast corner of Vine Avenue and Woldert Street, near downtown Tyler ... read what other travelers have to say, on TripAdvisor
- Dogwood Hill B&B: north of Tyler, and just north of Tyler State Park, between Lindale and Winona
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of parks available to RVers:
- Lake Tyler Marina Resort and RV Park - conveniently located in the Concession #1 area at the southwest corner of Lake Tyler
- Flat Creek Marina & RV Camping - 20758 Twin Oaks Drive, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone: 903-849-6356. Also, visit Flat Creek Marina on Facebook or email Flat Creek Marina
- 5-Star RV Park - 10929 CR 35 (Lavender Road), 2.3 miles south of I-20 and 2.4 miles north of Loop 323
- Lake Palestine Gateway RV Park - 1300 State Highway 31 East, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone 903-849-0126
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
- Tyler State Park - north of Tyler
- Lake Palestine Resort RV Park - on Texas Highway 155 just off the Lake Palestine bridge
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park Resort - on the east side of Lake Palestine, in Dogwood City, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- Whispering Pines RV and Cabin Resort - on 47 acres north of Tyler at 5583 FM 16 East
- Lion's RV Park - north of Tyler at 4413 FM 16W.
- Springcreek RV Resort - 2.8 miles west of Loop 323 on Highway 64 west of Tyler
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park - eastern shore of Lake Palestine
- K.E. Bushman's Camp - south of Tyler on US 69 in Bullard near the Kiepersol Winery & Celebration Center
- AOK RV Park - just east of Flint on FM 346, close to US 69
Dining in Tyler
Tyler offers a wide variety of dining opportunities and venues, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants.
Available cuisines include American fare, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, Oriental, seafood, steaks, burgers, and most any other taste and food tradition.
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR) is a state-of-the-art regional airport completely rebuilt in 2002.
The airport features jet service, on-site parking, rental car facilities and easy access from various areas of East Texas.
The airport is located only 10 minutes west of downtown Tyler on Texas Highway 64, at 700 Skyway Boulevard.
The IATA airport code is TYR. Rental cars are available on site from Hertz, Avis, and National; on-site short-term and long-term parking is also available.
National USA Travel Information